ENLIGHT, Micron Optics Sensing Analysis Software, is included with Micron Optics sensing interrogation systems and provides a single suite of tools for data acquisition, computation, and analysis of optical sensor networks.
ENLIGHT combines the useful features of traditional sensor software with the specific needs of the optical sensor system, making it easy to optimize optical properties during the design and implementation phase of an optical sensor system. ENLIGHT's intuitive data display and additional graphing and data visualization features make it easy to use.
ENLIGHT provides the basic functions of interrogator configuration, wavelength data acquisition, saving and visualization, and adds several advanced features, including:
- Conversion of optical parameters to engineering units
- Optimization of sensor detection
- Definition and management of optical sensors and transducers
- Real-time processing of sensor data (including averaging, referencing and normalization)
- Comprehensive data storage and display
- Setting and management of warning and alarm conditions
v1.0 is the first major ENLIGHT update since its initial beta release, and the Micron Optics team is very excited to see the new features deployed in customer measurement systems. There are literally hundreds of enhancements, both minor and major, that have been made to extend the functionality and ease the use ENLIGHT.
- Micron Optics Sensor templates
- Enhanced data logging capabilities
- Wavelength tracking and distance compensation for x25 interrogator cores
- Multi-element (control-click, shift-click) selections in tables. Cut and paste support for sensor expressions
- FBG calculation shorthand expressions
- Numerous sensor creation and management tools: constants, create from template, duplicate sensors
- Sensor sub expressions and operating temperature range controls
- On board module diagnostics collection
- New ENLIGHT Remote Command Interface